Responsible for Plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs. Formulate quality control policies. Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations, and perform other compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis activities not classified elsewhere.
- Four –Year bachelor’s degree
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish, with excellent communication skills.
- Totally task oriented person
- Good technology and related computers programs skills
- GMP (Good Manufacturing practice)
- GDocP (Good Distribution Practice)
- FDA Regulations
- ISO 9001
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”